If you detach a feature from a release it moves to the backlog, you cannot un-approve a feature so it cannot revert back to a request.
To move a Feature from a Release to the backlog: (Click to see in action)
- Select Features on left side panel
- Move to Plan view on top left
- Select Release on list on the left
- Click on the Feature
- Click Edit button in Feature Details
- X out of the Release the Feature is related to
- Click Save
Note: Once a release has elapsed, the features will stay in the release and will not revert to the backlog.
In Bulk: (Click here to see in action)
- Select Features view on left side panel
- Click Plan view tab in top left
- Select release on left side
- Select features you wish to remove from release
- Select "Change Release & Cost Estimation" from the blue Bulk Actions drop down menu
- From the right window click the "x" of the release under "Remove Existing Releases"
- Click Save on bottom right
- Click "Yup, it's okay" from the pop up window