If you are seeing a connectivity error when configuring your Wizeline add-on in JIRA, this may be due to security settings blocking outbound access to the Wizeline APIs. Please contact your JIRA Admin and IT team to ensure that your JIRA instance meets the following requirements:
- Internet connectivity. Our plugin communicates with our RESTful API over HTTPS.
- We use the "Authorization" HTTP header for authorizing our request. Please make sure that your internet connectivity appliances don't tamper with this header.
- Ensure that the box JIRA is in has outbound access to 22.214.171.124 on port 443
- Ensure that the box JIRA is in has inbound access to 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206
- Please note: The configured base url of your JIRA instance needs to be publicly accessible (i.e. private hostnames can't be reached from the outside)