The Wizeline add-on for JIRA Server has the following requirements:
- Internet connectivity. Our add-on communicates with our RESTful API over HTTPS
- We use the "Authorization" HTTP header for authorizing our request. Please make sure that your internet connectivity appliances don't tamper with this header
- Ensure that the box JIRA is in it has outbound access to 18.104.22.168 on port 443.
- Inbound access to your JIRA instance to call JIRA’s REST API
- Without permitting inbound access, you can still use the Wizeline Connect add-on and all Wizeline-side JIRA features except for issue creation and mapping from within Wizeline. Inbound access is required to support issue creation and mapping from within Wizeline.
- 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 should be allowed to generate incoming traffic to your JIRA box.
- Please note: The configured base url of your JIRA instance needs to be publicly accessible (i.e. private hostnames can't be reached from the outside)