If you are seeing a “Wizeline issue mapping error” in the JIRA UI when mapping an issue to a Wizeline feature, this could be because your JIRA instance cannot communicate with Wizeline. Please conduct the following steps to debug and resolve:
- Check that the base URL of your JIRA instance is the same as the base URL your users use to access JIRA. If it is not, ensure that these match and try mapping an issue again.
- Check that your JIRA instance has outbound access to https://jira-api.wizeline.com/ and https://jira-cloud-api.wizeline.com/ You can test this by:
- Logging into a shell in your JIRA box and executing the following command:
- curl -L <otubound url>
- When triaging this with our customer success team, please share the command output with us.
- If you do not see any output, or you see something like “Connection refused” or “Connection timed out”, that likely means you have a restriction within your network stack that is obstructing communication between your JIRA box and Wizeline
- Check if there are network appliances, such as a proxy or VPN, that need additional outgoing access to allow your JIRA instance to communicate with Wizeline:
- Any network appliances should allow outgoing access to https://jira-api.wizeline.com/ and https://jira-cloud-api.wizeline.com/ respecting the Authorization header along your stack
- If you are behind a proxy, your JIRA instance should be properly configured to use the proxy: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRAKB/How+to+Configure+an+Outbound+HTTP+and+HTTPS+Proxy+for+JIRA+applications