There are three possible feature statuses in Wizeline: Upcoming, In Progress, and Complete. You can use these statuses to manage feature-level tasks in Wizeline, where you can track progress at the feature, release, initiative, and product levels.
- Upcoming: feature has not yet been started, but exists in the feature backlog
- In Progress: work has started on the feature
- Complete: all work related to the feature has been completed
Follow the below steps to edit feature status:
- Select Features view on left side panel
- Select the features you wish to change
- Click "Bulk Actions" drop down and select "Change Status"
- Select the correct status
- Select "Yes it's okay" in the pop up window